X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing F-16 90mm EDF Super scale

I have a Freewing F-16 EDF 90MM Super scale that i'd like to sell. I bought this on a whim and in the process of moving. I put it together and taxi'd it around my street and thats about it. Zero flight time on it. The only downside is that i had to cut the foam to break it down to put back in the box. Its all easily fixed with some foam tac. The weapons kit was never mounted on the aircraft at all, it was kept slick the entire time. You can email me at acb1_regalado@yahoo.com or shoot me a text at 619-325-9243 for a faster reply. I will be in the san diego area next month after my move or i'll ship it for $30. This is not a perfect model but with a little bit of glue and love itll be a solid flyer! My loss is your gain

350 picked up in lemoore or san diego (after 15 december) or I can ship it for $30

The F-16 has always been my favorite jet. I'm interested in this, but that price is still outside of what I can do. If you can't find a buyer and reduce the cost some more, let me know. I've got a friend in San Diego who might be willing to pick this up for me. Or I might just pay for shipping so I don't have to wait to play with it. (I'll also be in Fresno on the weekend of the 16th, but you'll be in SD by then).

Comment

Originally posted by Suko View Post
      The F-16 has always been my favorite jet. I'm interested in this, but that price is still outside of what I can do. If you can't find a buyer and reduce the cost some more, let me know. I've got a friend in San Diego who might be willing to pick this up for me. Or I might just pay for shipping so I don't have to wait to play with it. (I'll also be in Fresno on the weekend of the 16th, but you'll be in SD by then).
      i actually just bought it lol funny that your local to me too. i have the freewing F15 ill be selling here soon if your interested in that. we could meet up or something.

Comment

I won't say I'm not interested, but I suspect my budget won't be enough to buy the F-15. For the F-16, I told myself I might have been able to stretch my budget further since it's my favorite jet - but the F-15 isn't at the same level of interest for me. That said, if the price is right, I'm always eager to try out a new plane. And it's not like I hate the F-15...I just love the F-16 more.

I'm curious if you have similar feelings about these two aircraft. I've read that the F-15 is a much better flyer than the F-16. So I am surprised that you are buying an F-16 and selling off of the F-15.

Anyway, feel free to reach out to me if and when you are considering selling it. I'm always looking for a good deal. =)

Comment

Working...
        X