X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing 80mm A-10 package w/custom upgrades

Up for sale is a Freewing A-10 80mm with separate battery system for the RX and servos using two Turnigy 2300 mAh LSD NIMH batteries running through a Fromeco Wolverine switch. I design the mounts for the batteries and switch and they work great. Also included is eight XPS 5200 mAh 50C batteries with XT 150 connectors and custom caddy that I design to transport them. The airplane graphics are from Callie and in the IDANG livery. Includes all ordinance as new and I never installed the pylons or weapons. See pictures for best description.

The airplane has a total of six flights and it is a great flying airplane!! The only reason I am selling is to move back to gas power for my larger airplanes and I need to get some funds together for my next purchase. I am also going to stay focused on WW2 scale prop airplanes.

The airplane retails for $599 and the batteries are another $600, for a total of $1,199 without the separate power system, switch, custom laser design, and XT150 connectors. I will also include the charging leads for the XT150 connectors.

$1000 for everything. Add RX and you are ready to fly. I can include the Futaba S-bus RX that is currently installed for an additional charge.

I would rather not ship this airplane and willing to drive a reasonable distance as long as I can complete the drive in one day to meet half way. Shipping is an option. However, all shipping and crating would be the responsibility of the buyer.

Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Here is a list of all items included with the sale. I added everything up that I have for sale with the package,

A-10 $599
    Lipo batteries $600.00
    NIMH Batteries $14.00
    Wolverine Switch $59.00
    Tungsten (for weight and balance) $59.35
    1/4" square carbon tubing $52.00
    Nerf Whistles x4 $12.00
    Custom Battery Mount $25.00
    Custom Switch Mount $15.00
    Custom LiPo caddy $35.00
    Callie Graphics $35.00

Total $1445.00

Make reasonable offer!

Comment

I can separate the batteries from the A-10, if somebody just wants the A-10 or the batteries.

I will also consider trades and partial trades as well. Open to all kinds of trades, let me know what you have in mind. Thanks.

Comment

Is your A-10 still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by Dblnickl View Post
          Is your A-10 still for sale?
          This has been sold, thanks for the question and interest

Comment

Working...
          X