X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Twin 70mm Su-35 Desert Camo

Brand new twin 70mm Freewing Su-35 desert Camo PNP. New version with stock 12 bladed fans.

Fuselage has a couple cracks in the paint on the front due to shipping. It's not bad and could be touched-up pretty easily.

Unopened. All parts still in their plastic bags.

$329 free shipping via UPS

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181029_125915.jpg Views:	1 Size:	115.4 KB ID:	159599Click image for larger version  Name:	20181104_073748.jpg Views:	1 Size:	59.0 KB ID:	159598Click image for larger version  Name:	20181104_073741.jpg Views:	1 Size:	100.2 KB ID:	159597Click image for larger version  Name:	20181029_130138.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.6 KB ID:	159593Click image for larger version  Name:	20181104_073902.jpg Views:	1 Size:	95.9 KB ID:	159594Click image for larger version  Name:	20181104_073910.jpg Views:	1 Size:	91.9 KB ID:	159596Click image for larger version  Name:	20181029_130132.jpg Views:	1 Size:	87.8 KB ID:	159595
    Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

That's a heck of a deal with the free shipping. Good luck.
    I didn't realize you bought a second one. Love mine. Starting to get used to it now.

Comment

Yeah I love my gray one. Not gonna get rid of it. Just making room for other things.

Comment

price lowered to $320 free shipping via ups.

Comment

price drop, $300 free shipping ups

Comment

Some extras to go with the kit

I have another complete power system for this bird ( twin 70mm 12-bladed units and esc's , identical to the power that comes with the kit ) and a lighting system that I will include, along with TWO FrSky X8R receivers and a a complete sensor suite for $359 , free shipping via ups.

Stock PNP Desert Camo kit (NIB)
            Xtra power system from another identical kit as spare (twin 70mm 12-blade fans and esc's, stock Freewing)
            GT Power lighting system
            Two FrSky X8R receivers and sensors including airspeed, altitude, FLVSS and Temp/RPM
            Free shipping via UPS

$359 (roughly $560 value)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181127_090625.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	163785Click image for larger version

Name:	20181127_090651.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	118.0 KB
ID:	163782Click image for larger version

Name:	20181127_090637.jpg
Views:	528
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	163783Click image for larger version

Name:	20181127_090632.jpg
Views:	522
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	163784

Comment

Hmmm......
                TiredIron Aviation
                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Not a bad deal

Comment

whole ball of wax for $340 shipped ups...includes the extra power system, two FrSky receivers and sensors, as well as the lighting system.

Comment

Still available

Comment

I’ll take it. Sent PM.

Comment

???????????

Comment

Sorry was off the grid for a day or so. I can ship today if you still want it. I also have some more extra new spare parts which will be included.

PM sent

Comment

Offer CANCELLED due to ridiculous price gouging by UPS and USPS. Incredible!

Moderator please close this thread.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking. How much they wanted to charge you? Do they go by weight or size of package? I'm going to sell a 90mm viper if I can.

Comment

I understand why you don’t want to gobtbrubwith sale. I find it funny that I can buy the same plane from eBay nib kit no motors for 319 and 39.00 shipping from China. Ups and usps really needs a wake up call. I mean really? How can they ship from China for 39.00 but we Americans have to pay 3 times that much to ship across a few states?

Comment

Originally posted by Skyboom View Post
                                    If you don't mind me asking. How much they wanted to charge you? Do they go by weight or size of package? I'm going to sell a 90mm viper if I can.
                                    UPS goes by weight, but exceeding some dimension of package will impose an oversize fee. Similar for USPS.

Its been many years, but some people used to use Greyhound bus package service for large packages. This required the person receiving to pick it up at the bus station. I'm not sure if that is an economical alternative any more.
                                    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

I’ve used greyhound with no problem also used Uship and didn’t have an issue. It just amazes me that a box of foam would cost more to ship a few states than the same box coming over from China and than being picked up to be delivered by the same ups.

Comment

I think they are trying to discourage online sales. The first thing the UPS guy asked was if I had sold it online. Then he told me it would take almost that much to ship. Just a few months earlier I shipped a 90mm F104 for approximately $65.
                                        It's something new to 2019

Comment

Working...
                                        X