X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearing Hanger

hi guys anyone in central Florida looking for some FW jets low time like two to three flights I’m selling. Need room in garage. FW 15 with spare parts. FW F16 V2 pro Alaska paint upgrade gear. FW Yak130 with V2 pro power setup. FW T45. Venom Dh112. FW F16 gray. Have parts for FW 90 mm F16. Wings tail ESC setup. Have lots of missiles, or bombs. Have C170 by flexinnovations with night kit. And a albatross by eflite platinum series. Being built now with power32 setup. Got forChristmas when it first came out. Sat in closet. Friend who is a modeler wanted a winter project so reason it’s being built. Pick up only. In Eustis Fl. 50 minutes north of Orlando. Close to Leesburg and Mount Dora. Call 407-616-4763. Oh all planes come with spectrum Receivers. R7 to R8 with sat receiver.

Pricing. FwF15 90 mm and L/R wing spare part. L/R elevator, fuselage front section. Nose. Nose gear. Over160 in spare parts. 325 for all. FW 16 V2 pro 200, Yak130 200 FW 16 100. Dh112 British paint 225. C170 300. T45 90mm. 275. FW F16 90mm parts best offer. Wings elevators tail. Gear. Albatross D.A25 400. Everything is brand new out of the box.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Is the Ananti S for sale?

Comment

Hello, my name is Jim and I am interested in purchasing all of your airplanes for the right price. Let’s talk about what you have for sale, I did see a couple of airplanes that were not mentioned. Let me know.

Thanks Jim

Comment

Is the Albatross still for sale?
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
              X