X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Traxxas Stampede 4x4 VXL BUILT!

This is a 40 day old stampede 4x4 vxl never driven I bought it and completely upgraded it at every possible weak point. This build represents hours and hours and hundreds and hundreds of dollars.!!! This stampede has only had a battery in it to make sure everything works perfect I have not driven it I wanted to keep it mint. Parts that I can remember are as follows;

Proline adjustable body mounts
    T-bone racing wide front bumper
    T-bone racing front skid/servo guard
    RPM a-arms front and rear (I did rpm heavy duty instead of aluminum because aluminum aarms bend and then they are paperweights. )
    56tooth 32p hot racing steel spur gear
    Upgraded to aluminum slipper clutch bushing that holds the slipper clutch bearing stock is plastic junk see pictures.
    Clear spur pinion gear cover
    Aluminum motor mount/spur bearing holder plate
    Aluminum steering bell crank
    Aluminum rear carriers with two bearings
    Aluminum front c-hubs/castor blocks dual bearing
    Aluminum 12mm hexes 8mm wide all 4 wheels, with heavy hex pins
    Front and rear hardened steel telescoping drive lines (the white stuff on drive lines in the pictures is Marine grease)
    Front and rear full aluminum big bore shocks heavy springs tuned with 60w shock oil super plush
    Drive shaft ends bigger to take 8mm wheel nuts instead of 6
    Other stuff I forgot I'm sure, see pictures! This is a one of a kind awesome truck! Adult owned and built. Also not pictured that will come with the truck is a nice 330ozin metal gear waterproof servo , a hot racing aluminum servo horn, a brand new florean 3s lipo battery, a light kit for headlights and taillights and chrome light pods also a ton of stock parts that came off of it, also a set of full aluminum camberlinks . This truck is far beyond better than new! I paid 379.99 at a-main hobbies then put hundreds more into it. I want 550 and I will pay shipping (u.s. only). I'm interested in trading for arrma notorious if in great condition or redcat TR - MT 8e thank you! I'm happy to answer any questions or to send more pictures!
Working...
X