X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio for buddy box

Hey guys, i am lookin for a cheap way to get a spektrum radio to use as a buddy box for teaching someone to fly. Anyone have an old spekrum transmitter laying around they would like to get rid of? :)

Find a plane you were thinking of buying as PNF or BNF.

Compare price of that + battery with the price of buying RTF. The TX is a VERY small part of the total.

Now you have an excuse to buy that plane :)
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Yeah the thought has crossed my mind but my wife just got me the Flightline Corsair and admiral 6000 batt for my b-day. So another plane popping up in the garage might cause an issue! LOL

Comment

I have a DXe - full version, not the RTF, so it has switches for gear and flaps. Binds with most SAFE equipped airplanes, even the Carbon Cub S+ and I could use the flaps AND SAFE! I flew about 12 planes with it and no problems. Never dropped or abused and only used for about 6 months when I upgraded to a DX6.
        $50 and I’ll ship it to you in the original box, packaging and with the instructions. I’ll even include the programmer cable for your iPad or iPhone so you can use the app.

Comment

I appreciate it F22 but i just acquired one of those this weekend from a local. I actually came here see about closing this listing :Confused:

Comment

Working...
          X