X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art tech Hobbyking 1700mm Pilatus unbuilt

Unbuilt, with extras. I started to strip the stickers on the fuselage, and shot a partial coat of Zinsser 123 spray primer. That is all I did to it. I was planning to do it up as either a Swiss Army camo plane, or a Vietnam era Australian military version, which I am including samples of for reference.

All the original stock parts are there, including the installed motor, 40A esc, servos, 2 blade prop, and the manual. You will just need a battery and receiver.

I am also including in the sale, an FMS 3948 760 kv motor, motor mount, extra prop shaft, E-300 spinner, two MAS 12 x 8 x 3 props, a pair of Dave Brown 3 1/4" treaded tires/wheels, NIP Turnigy Plush 60A esc, and a bag of parachutists! I also have the individual boxes for the parts.

I will consider trading for a VQ 64" L4 Grasshopper, in very good condition. Boxed, unbuilt kit is also OK.

asking $160.00 OBO. I would prefer not to ship at this time. I am in the Los Angeles area.

Price reduced, $150.00 OBO.

Comment

Trade option revised to the Maxford 1/6 scale L4 Grasshopper.

Comment

UPDATE! Removed extra parts, except for 3 blade props, spinner, and wheels. Price reduced to $120.00.

Comment

Would you be able to ship it to Gardena CA

Comment

Oh, sorry. It was sold, and I forgot to remove the listing.

Comment

Working...
            X