Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Nose gear brace? Get them there?

PRICING
    1 BRACE $11 INCLUDES SHIPPING US STATES AND PROVINCES CONTACT ME FOR SHIPPING PRICE OUTSIDE THOSE PLACES
    ADDITIONAL BRACES $9

Freewing:
    L-39 80mm (New Brace Design)
    Avanti S 80mm (New Brace design below)
    A-10 80 mm,
    F-22 90mm, (new design see pic below)
    A-4 80mm,
    Mig 21 80mm,
    BAE Hawk 70mm (upgraded gear) New Brace Design
    F-35 70mm (new brace design)
    SU35 70mm
    AL37 Twin 70mm
    F-5

These braces help protect the retract from the bumps and humps of a grass field that eventually will loosen your gear from the frame and cause poor ground handling. These also protect from those less than perfect landings.

PRINTED IN ABS, LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG

IMPORTANT: Please add the PART NAME and QUANTITY to the 'NOTES'box on the payment page.

PayPal: please click the following link
    https://www.paypal.me/wildvortex OR PAYPAL WILDVORTEX@CHARTER.NET

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT EMAIL ME AT THE PAYPAL ADDRESS AND I CAN SEND YOU A PAYPAL INVOICE WHICH YOU CAN USE A CREDIT CARD TO MAKE PAYMENT

Comment

Topic has been moved to the classifieds section. Please do not post products or services for sale in the general RC forums. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco Polo View Post
        Topic has been moved to the classifieds section. Please do not post products or services for sale in the general RC forums. Thank you.
        Sorry, didn't know there was a classifieds section. You all burry it. Posted there on someone else's suggestion when they found my listing on another group

Comment

How's having it on the HOME page burying it?

Comment

Just how far down it is. Would be better to have a tab on the header that brings you to classifieds. Just my opinion. I looked there for a classifieds tab.

Sorry that I took up space elsewhere. My bad probably why I use RC Groups for everything more than here!

Comment

Wildvortex Welcome to Hobby Squawk!

Fellow squawkers, I've been using some of his nose gear braces. They definately save wear and tear on the EDF nose gear mounts. Especially if flying from grass. For those of us that don't yet have 3D printers, it's a good option.

Comment

can you show me a picture of it for the Freewing L39 and is it for nose gear or also landing gear

Comment

Originally posted by steven gubala View Post
                  can you show me a picture of it for the Freewing L39 and is it for nose gear or also landing gear
                  All the Braces are in post #2. click down in the lower left on "13 Photos" it will open all the uploaded pictures. These are strictly for the nose gear. I am out of town from tomorrow morning until Saturday evening so if you need it right away Please order before tomorrow morning. otherwise I can have it in the mail for you the following Monday.

Steve

Comment

Sounds good I'll wait till you come back

Comment

Working...
                    X