X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S: Heng Long Abrams

Hey everyone, looking to sell my HL Abrams since I haven't had the time to enjoy it. I purchased it directly from Heng Long and maybe ran it for 5 minutes indoors to test its functions before attempting to install upgraded metal parts and setting it aside. The tank was originally purchased with all plastic components (road wheels, idler, sprocket, tracks) and will come with all original packaging and paperwork. Accessory pieces have been installed as pictured. I also installed the metal road wheels and attempted to install metal shaft bearings for the sprocket but was unable to make it sit flush (maybe they can be removed when upgrading to the red motors). Ideally I would like to sell everything as a package but am willing to split up the accessories. I am located in So Cal and would like to deal locally if possible due to the size of the tank and shipping costs. I will try to be as thorough as possible with the condition of the tank.

Package price: $450 ($75 off the total I spent on everything)

Condition
    1. ~1" crack in body (when received from HL) that was sealed/reinforced
    2. transmitter was defective so they sent me a new one that I installed and is now working
    3. machine gun barrel broken
    4. I cut open the hole in the battery box to pull the wire in but the other hole in the square arrived that way
    5. I accidentally snipped 2 wires for the LEDs that have since been soldered and heat shrink wrapped
    6. I attempted to install metal shaft bearings for the sprockets but was unable to fully install so it doesn't sit flush (maybe they can be removed when installing the red motors)
    7. missing 1 antenna thing near cupola (not sure what that piece it is)

Extras/upgrades
    1. metal tracks with rubber pads & extra pieces - $110
    2. accidentally purchased wrong antenna that was for Tamiya M1 tank & LED light - $42
    3. 2 Admiral red brushed motors - $25
    4. painted metal road wheels, idler wheel, sprocket - $133
    5. Heng Long tank with steel gear box w/ TK6.0S receiver - $175
    6. 2 LYLINKTECH 7.2V 6200mAh NIMH Battery - $40
    7. will include rubber glue at no charge and new batteries for the remote as well

Please let me know if you have any questions or need further clarification on anything. Thanks for your time.
    Attached Files

*purchased from Toucan Hobbies

Comment

Working...
    X