X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Top Flite P-47D Gold Edition Kit Missing Plans & Instr. Booklet

I'm selling this for my club for an estate sale. There is no water or other kinds of damage. All aircraft parts appear to be there. We did not check every part as we do not have the plans or instruction booklet. However, there are two sources where they can be purchased:

https://carolinacustomkits.com/

https://www.ebay.com/itm/32394937309...QAAOSwVFlT6uCc

Cats not included :)

Buyer pays shipping, plus insurance, unless picked up. I'm near Atlanta.

Update to this add. The two links listed where for the giant scale kits and I didn't realize it. Sorry for my mistake. I have an electronic copy of manual. I'm going to go through the part list to ensure none are missing. It'll probably take a few days. I also have someone willing to scan their plans and email them so they can be printed at an office supply store. They would like $30. I have another source with a manual and plans they would sell for $60. We are still discussing price.

I need to add to the listing the buyer pays PayPal fees.

Comment

Update to this add:
      Someone was kind enough to send a link of the manual to download. I have compared the contents of the kit to the parts list from Top Flite and Everything is there. For some reason, the parts list did have these items listed but, they are in the kit being sold:

Engine mount
      Bag of hardware
      Pushrods & Sleeves
      CA Hinge Sheet

I'm attaching pics of the parts listing where I highlighted items as I compared them to the parts in the box. Where I could do so, I also wrote the parts list section name (ex. "DC Ply") and rubber-banded it to that group of parts.

To give an idea of shipping, I will list quotes to major cities using my discount with the USPS. It seems there is usually only a few dollars difference between 2-day and 5-day shipping. The buyer can also send me a label if they have a way to ship it cheaper. There won’t be any mark-up for shipping, handling, etc. except rounding to the nearest dollar. I’ve estimated a size & weight increase for when it’s double-boxed and rounded up to the next inch and pound so these are worst case examples. Specs are: 50 X 12 X 6” and 14 lbs.

Shipping should be between $57 and $91 (Seattle and Sacramento). . .

Quotes:
      Brooklyn, NY 10019 - $57
      Dallas, TX 85209 - $57
      Bangor, ME 04401 - $70-$72
      Miami, FL 33135 - $43
      Minneapolis, MN 55430 - $57
      Wichita, KS 67212 - $57
      Sun City, AZ 85373 - $71-$74
      Seattle, WA 98106 - $86-$91
      Sacramento, CA 95814 - $86-$91

I’m listing the cheapest rates I can get but this package is large and shipping is out of my control. I’ve compared USPS to UPS and Fedex (where I don’t have an account) and USPS is always cheaper. I’ve also checked Greyhound, where I have an account and still USPS is the cheapest, I’ve found.

You might be able to find a person who does LTL with a small trailer/car or, maybe you could find a pet transporter. If they’re already making the trip and have room in their vehicle, they may consider the job. There are sites where you can bid your project and see if anyone will take it. I can’t remember what they are offhand. Or, maybe there are modelers coming south for the weather. Any of these options will be at the buyer’s risk.

There are enough cities (above) to get a “ballpark” of what shipping would be for your city. Please be courteous and refrain from asking for specific quotes until you verify the ballparks above are something you would consider paying. Thanks, in advance, for your courtesy.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X