X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABS Nose gear braces Freewing, FMS, E-flite, Flightline

PayPal is at the bottom of this listing. Please read the listing for instructions.

PRICING
    1 BRACE $11.50 INCLUDES SHIPPING US STATES AND PROVINCES CONTACT ME FOR SHIPPING PRICE OUTSIDE THOSE PLACES
    ADDITIONAL BRACES $9

Freewing:
    L-39 80mm
    Avanti S 80mm
    A-10 80 mm,
    F-22 90mm,
    A-4 80mm, (New Design, smaller lighter)
    Mig 21 80mm
    BAE Hawk 70mm (upgraded gear)
    F-35 70mm
    SU35 70mm (New lighter Design)
    AL37 Twin 70mm
    F-5

E-flite:
    Havoc Xe 80mm

FMS:
    BAE Hawk 80mm (New design)

Flightline
    OV-10

More to come

These braces help protect the retract from the bumps and humps of a grass field that eventually will loosen your gear from the frame and cause poor ground handling. These also protect from those less than perfect landings.

PRINTED IN ABS, LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG

IMPORTANT: Please add the PART NAME and QUANTITY to the 'NOTES'box on the payment page.

PayPal: please click the following link
    https://www.paypal.me/wildvortex OR PAYPAL WILDVORTEX@CHARTER.NET

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT EMAIL ME AT THE PAYPAL ADDRESS AND I CAN SEND YOU A PAYPAL INVOICE WHICH YOU CAN USE A CREDIT CARD TO MAKE PAYMENT

As I don't have a 3D printer, I've been using these on several of my Freewing jets. They fit well, are strong and easy to install. They really reduce the wear and tear on the nose gear retract. Especially if you fly from grass.
    I hope you plan to make one for the new Freewing PJ50T as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
      As I don't have a 3D printer, I've been using these on several of my Freewing jets. They fit well, are strong and easy to install. They really reduce the wear and tear on the nose gear retract. Especially if you fly from grass.
      I hope you plan to make one for the new Freewing PJ50T as well.
      I will be looking into it for sure. Willing to design one for any as long as they retract in a way that they can have a brace behind it and there is enough room for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildvortex View Post

I will be looking into it for sure. Willing to design one for any as long as they retract in a way that they can have a brace behind it and there is enough room for one.
        Wildvortex There is a bit of space for one of your "brace" designs. See my screenshot below of our PJ50.

'Neat idea, by the way!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PJ50 Nose Gear.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	334942
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha View Post

Wildvortex There is a bit of space for one of your "brace" designs. See my screenshot below of our PJ50.

'Neat idea, by the way!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PJ50 Nose Gear.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	334942
          Thank you hope to get on This soon. I just got out of surgery for rotator cuff on my right arm so just not sure how soon but thank you for showing me this information

Comment

F104?

Comment

Rifleman, you know I really don't know why I haven't made one for that yet. I'll have to get in contact with some people and see if I can get some pictures and measurements. Still laid up from the surgery but I can do a little bit of work it's just a little difficult to work in CAD one-handed.

Comment

Working...
              X