Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale

Can we use this forum for selling EDFs?

I've got a 6s, High Performance 90mm Freewing F-18 that is BNF (Spektrum AR9350) and almost an RTF (batteries included/sans radio). It's got the standard 6 channels; 7th channel for nose gear trim on the R-knob; 8th channel for RC Geek's Multi-burner; and the 9th channel is the gyro gain that I have on a slider (roll to 100% for extra control in slow flight, centered for high-speed flight, and roll to 0% for no gyro). I also have the gyro connected to a 3 position switch where pos 1 is gyro off, pos 2 is AS3X adjustable gyro, and pos 3 is "SAFE" mode. I'm also throwing in the Admiral 6s 6000 pro and a 2s battery for the burner making this a practically RTF setup, just no radio.

- Built in GPS for ground speed while in flight
    - Variometer for altitude
    - multiple satellite receivers

$550 + shipping (I still have the original box, so I can ship via my local FedEx.

I'm selling, because I have a second Freewing F-18 that I modified with a 10s setup and don't fly this one anymore.
    Attached Files

Would help to have location. You can add location into your avatar spot.

<-------

Comment

Originally posted by Evan D View Post
      Would help to have location. You can add location into your avatar spot.

<-------
      Good point! I'm in Augusta, GA

Comment

Originally posted by Dougcarr73 View Post
        Can we use this forum for selling EDFs?

I've got a 6s, High Performance 90mm Freewing F-18 that is BNF (Spektrum AR9350) and almost an RTF (batteries included/sans radio). It's got the standard 6 channels; 7th channel for nose gear trim on the R-knob; 8th channel for RC Geek's Multi-burner; and the 9th channel is the gyro gain that I have on a slider (roll to 100% for extra control in slow flight, centered for high-speed flight, and roll to 0% for no gyro). I also have the gyro connected to a 3 position switch where pos 1 is gyro off, pos 2 is AS3X adjustable gyro, and pos 3 is "SAFE" mode. I'm also throwing in the Admiral 6s 6000 pro and a 2s battery for the burner making this a practically RTF setup, just no radio.

- Built in GPS for ground speed while in flight
        - Variometer for altitude
        - multiple satellite receivers

$550 + shipping (I still have the original box, so I can ship via my local FedEx.

I'm selling, because I have a second Freewing F-18 that I modified with a 10s setup and don't fly this one anymore.
        can you please share the image of Freewing F -18.

Comment

Working...
        X