X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESC'S won't bind

Dynam Messerschmitt ESC- I've been attempting to bind my twin ESC's, I get a constant beep beep beep. I'e tried the throttle all the way up and down with no luck. Is there a specific set up for the red, blue and black wires from the motor to the ESC?

Could be reversed plug at the RX, making the ESC not see a proper RX output.

As for ESC to motor, changing which wire plugs to which on the motor can reverse the motor, but it would still run.

Please remove the prop while you work to solve the issue. You do not want the motor to start unexpectedly with the prop on.
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

No, only thing swapping those will do is reverse the motor rotation direction. Make sure your wires to the receiver are in the correct polarity. You're probably not getting power to the receiver. What experience do you have with rc aircraft?

Comment

But is your throttle trim tab all the way down? Are you standing several feet away from the plane when you are binding?

Comment

BTW.. they DO test at the factory to ensure correct motor rotation. I have never had one out of box with reversed motor direction.

There are a few things that can keep the ESC from arming. I have had to resort to the ESC programming card a couple of times. (highly recommend getting one ... you don;t use it often but if yo accidentally reprogram it randomly, you don't want to do it by beep code)
          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Working...
          X