X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syncing twin motors

When i got my Dynam Turbo jet,it had either a bad esc,or bad port motor. MRC sent me both. I installed the replacement esc's on my Dynam Turbo jet,did the initialization,and found it to be a bad motor after all. So,i put the new motor in,and the port motor still wants to "stutter"on "throttle up". I've tried re-initializing the esc's again,setting the timing,restoring back to factory specs. No good. Still a 'stutter"on my port motor!!!! HELP

The stuttering on some Dynam motor/ESC set ups is a known ailment. Have you seen Ryan's video on how to resolve this?
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrdronenut View Post
      When i got my Dynam Turbo jet,it had either a bad esc,or bad port motor. MRC sent me both. I installed the replacement esc's on my Dynam Turbo jet,did the initialization,and found it to be a bad motor after all. So,i put the new motor in,and the port motor still wants to "stutter"on "throttle up". I've tried re-initializing the esc's again,setting the timing,restoring back to factory specs. No good. Still a 'stutter"on my port motor!!!! HELP
      There are a couple ways to fix this. The complicated way is listed above and there is nothing wrong with it. However all you need is the programming card for the esc to make sure that the timing is set to low and then set the throttle range.

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
      I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

Thanks y'all. I've tried the 1st way. I'll order the card. Tbanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by mensbrag

I have already attempted the first option. Sure, I'll place an order for that greeting card.
          "Greeting card", huh? You have no idea what this thread is about. You're just setting us up for spam. Found it and reported.

WARNING! THIS GUY HAS ALTERED THE LINK THAT GOONIAC PUT UP. DO NOT CLICK ON THE ONE HE QUOTED. IT COULD BE MALICIOUS AND PHONEY.

Comment

Working...
          X