RE: FREEWING ME262 MOTOR UPGRADE WITH 12 BLADE FANS

Originally posted by Konrad
    Originally posted by RCcruz
    Alright!!

HRB?

How many mAh did you put back into the batteries?

Where are the bigger batteries? Mine are at the very back of the battery compartment.
    http://m.aliexpress.com/item/733450216.html
    Dats the link on the HRB LIPO

WHEN I charge the Lipo  after those flights
    my charger says bal 0000, after they were charged it says 4032 . Is that Wuts put back in? This is on the HRB LIPO 6000MAH 50C
    Il check when I get back home on the Lipo position, but mine are not all the way back,or not all the way forward . Ok post a video soon
    Thanks.
    Without units attached I don't know, but if those are mAh you only took out 67% So did you little hand battery checker say you had something like 33% left?
    Nope it said 22-26 % 3.75 3.75 3.76 3.77 3.75 3.75
    No we're near 33%
    So something is not correlated (calibrated to the same spec) or the batteries weren't full charged to begin with or they aren't living up to there rated capacity. But it looks like a safe number.
    Yeah I get the same with the zippy compact 6200 mah
    I sure hope so .
    One thing is they dnt get near as hot as the ADMIRAL 5000 50c Lipo 3 1/2 MINS and cells at 3.75 3.76 on all cells
    [hr]
    Hey wut charger do you use that shows how much is put back in ? And thanks for helping I've only Ben flying 1 year as of 1 or 2 months ago. Just got into flying my first jet not to long ago wich is the FREEWING ME262

Comment

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/733450216.html
      Dats the link on the HRB LIPO

WHEN I charge the Lipo  after those flights
      my charger says bal 0000, after they were charged it says 4032 . Is that Wuts put back in? This is on the HRB LIPO 6000MAH 50C
      Il check when I get back home on the Lipo position, but mine are not all the way back,or not all the way forward . Ok post a video soon
      Thanks.
      Without units attached I don't know, but if those are mAh you only took out 67% So did you little hand battery checker say you had something like 33% left?
      Nope it said 22-26 % 3.75 3.75 3.76 3.77 3.75 3.75
      No we're near 33%
      So something is not correlated (calibrated to the same spec) or the batteries weren't full charged to begin with or they aren't living up to there rated capacity. But it looks like a safe number.
      Yeah I get the same with the zippy compact 6200 mah
      I sure hope so .
      One thing is they dnt get near as hot as the ADMIRAL 5000 50c Lipo 3 1/2 MINS and cells at 3.75  3.76 on all cells

[hr]
      Hey wut charger do you use that shows how much is put back in ? And thanks for helping I've only Ben flying 1 year as of 1 or 2 months ago. Just got into flying my first jet not to long ago wich is the FREEWING ME262
      Most  modern chargers should give you a reading as to how much energy was but back into the battery.
      I'm not recommending these but I use Thunder Power TP820CD, I have 4 of these
      http://www.thunderpowerrc.com/Products/Chargers_2/TP820CD

Comment

Ok thanks

Comment

I've started using zippy compact 6200mah 40c
          get 4 1/2 mins on my timer after take off . Each cell is @ 3.75 after landing
          got a HRB 6000 MAH 50C LIPO  and get same results.
          I flew with 3/4 throttle straight on both lipos.  
          Both lipos did not show no signs of puffing. Both dnt even get hott . I'm happy now that I can fly longer . 4 1/2 mins  is big difference to me then just flying 3 mins .
          Weight wise of using 6200 mah and 6000 mah had no struggle getting in the air.
          Alright!!

HRB?

How many mAh did you put back into the batteries?

Where are the bigger batteries? Mine are at the very back of the battery compartment.
          https://youtu.be/w5WzqQUi1X8

here is a video showing the 4 1/2 min flight time
          also were battery Position at end of video and cell count at landing . i know the checker might not be 100% :D

Comment

Working...
          X