X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS 85A ESC - FMS-DT85

Does anyone have a manual for the FMS 85A ESC that comes with the FMS 1700mm Corsair? I got my receiver set up and the throttle line from the ESC going to channel 3. But when I connect my battery the ESC goes into programming mode and won't come out. I tried powering up with the throttle at max and then backing off when I heard the first two tones (saw this step in a video). But still goes into programming mode when powered up after that.

Thanks.

As Carlos Mencia would say.... Dee Dee Dee!! Had to reverse the throttle channel. Would still appreciate a manual if anyone has one.

Comment

Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Does the FMS Predator have a program card available? Or maybe a ZTW Gecko one will work?

Comment

Originally posted by Swing View Post
          Does the FMS Predator have a program card available? Or maybe a ZTW Gecko one will work?
          This should do the trick for ya

Air ESC Programming Card for FMS, RocHobby and ZTW Beatles Series ESCs - ZTW110000010 Say goodbye to the confusing process of programming your electronic speed controller (ESC) using your radio transmitter. The ZTW Air ESC programming card allows you to quickly and easily adjust the settings on your FMS, RocHobby, and

Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks! I see in the instructions it has many more program options. For them I guess you have to use the beep beep?

Comment

Working...
            X