X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pandora ESC Problem

Having a problem with my new Pandora...have it all together and wanted to check the setup, but once I plugged in the battery and linked my Tactic TTX 650 to the receiver...the ESC just started beeping non- stop. Throttle was at zero...or actually, according to the transmitter screen it was at -100. Could that be the issue? Not sure how to get the radio to show zero percent throttle with the stick at the bottom. Has anyone else run into similar ESC issues with the Pandora? BTW, this is. Y first electric plane, so if there are ESC setup or calibration sets that need to be completed, please fill me in... The manual is less than complete in regards to electronics install and setup. Thanks!

Spool

Re: Pandora ESC Problem

Check to see if you need to reverse your sevo on transmitter
    But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Nope, that was good to go...but I'm an idiot and had my rudder and throttle inputs plugged into the wrong channels on receiver. Doh! Glad the ESC was smarter than I was...

Comment

Hello Sir, Just wanted to ask, so, were you able to fix the ESC situation? I know Tactic radio there is a trick to programming the ESC with that radio. I'll have to find out exactly what it is. I know one of the customer service guys knows the trick. I'll check back Monday, if you need help. I can most likely get it figured out.

Comment

Hello Starcop...got it all sorted after I put the servos I the right receiver channels! No problems now...thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X