Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ME 262 and the Crusader manuals should be up shortly.

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

The Freewing Rebel and Scorpion will be up soon, if not already.
      BTW, I had a look at the F4 manual and cleaned it up as there were some 'interesting' things in there.
      The new manuals are slightly better, but not great.
      As a tip of the hat to all the Vietnam veterans, I told the guys that this rewrite was on me. In other words, Free!

Grossman56
      Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
        The Freewing Rebel and Scorpion will be up soon, if not already.
        BTW, I had a look at the F4 manual and cleaned it up as there were some 'interesting' things in there.
        The new manuals are slightly better, but not great.
        As a tip of the hat to all the Vietnam veterans, I told the guys that this rewrite was on me. In other words, Free!

Grossman56
        Your tip of the hat that you do for ALL the veterans has always been noticed by me and appreciated. ;)
        Sure am gonna miss seeing ya this year @ NEFI :(
        As a Nam era vet, gotta plug again for the that :ov10(no hijack of the thread please LOL)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thanks CB, I hear you, I'm gonna miss all you guys too, but hang in there I'm coming the following year as long as I'm above ground!!

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

Hey guys the latest update on the manuals:
            The Freewing Rebel, Super Scorpion, Super Hornet, F9F Panther, T-45 Goshawk and A-6 Intruder are now revised and available on the website, the Freewing Me 262 and the F8 Crusader should be available shortly.
            As for the F4 Phantom, it should be up soon as well as I told the guys I did it for free, didn't want them giving away free batteries !!:)
            Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
            X