Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A3 Super II not changing mode

Hello,
    I am pretty sure I am doing something wrong, and I need to get some help to find out what.
    This is the situation:
    I had the unit connected to a radio in Standard Mode, and had no problem whatsoever.
    That was with an 8 channel receiver, using channel 7 and 8 for Gain and Mode.
    I changed the receiver for a 6 channels, and I had to use SBus to connect to the A3, for which I used channels 9 and 10.
    Initially, I had a wrong setting with the SBus channels and the Aileron was actually changing the mode. However after I reconfigured receiver and A3 to correct channels, the Mode (Don't know about the Gain) does not work.
    Here is what I cannot understand, and where I think I am missing some config setting. When I connect the A3 to the PC, I can see, in the Radio Tab, that Gain and Mode change as expected, however, the A3 blue LED stays on at all times. Therefore, I am sure the A3 is getting the Mode signal, given that it shows changes in the PC, but is not acting upon it. What is wrong in my config? I restarted radio and A3, I disconnected the A3 from the PC, restarted the radio, but still nothing changes.
    I am using FrSky receivers, and this configuration works just fine with the 8 channel, but not with the 6 channel. (?)
    Help, please.

Attached Files

SOLVED.
    I returned the A3 to Factory Defaults, reconfigured from scrap and VOILA!!! Fixed

Comment

How did you do a factory reset?
      Never mind I read the manual :)

Comment

Originally posted by stand View Post
        How did you do a factory reset?
        Never mind I read the manual :)
        Yes, that always help. It was so long ago that looking for answering you, I had to go to the manual as well. I have this unit installed in all my planes prop and EDF, and I am very happy with it. I suggest to use one knob in your TX to adjust the gain. The only thing I would like to have is to save the gain in the unit, so that I don't need to remember the knob position for each plane.

Comment

Working...
        X