X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detrum Istone flight stabilizers.

A big hello to all my HS friends and fellow enthusiasts. I have an IStone A Pro flight stabilizer, and while looking around I noticed that there are others, and many forums talk about it, like the FC 151. Even the Sensei "Wise" gyro looks very similar. Have any of you has heard about the IStone or the FC151, and can you offer any suggestions or feedback as to the reliability of this gyro. Motion has the "Detrum iStone DSM and S-Bus Compatible 6-AXIS Airplane Stabilizer" but there is also the Datrum A2, V2, which I don't see on their page. Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks again, Flyboy_and happy flying.

I know this post is a little dated now but I only joined recently.
    You may have already decided what course of action to take . My buddy and I have 3 of these things and they work OK but are a real silly set-up procedure.
    It can be quite frustrating the first, second, third time you use one....
    My buddy wanted to give me his one and I said no thanks...
    Apart from that, once set up they are quite reliable. Just a pain. I have used many different types/makes of gyro from JR, Orange,Hobby Eagle, Eagle Tree, P1, Bigaole, and more and the IStone is the worst to set up by far.
    My favourite is the Hobby Eagle A3. (not the one that needs a programmer.)

Comment

Working...
    X