First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admiral RX600SP on a nitro planes

Can Admiral RX600SP be use on a nitro planes
    Thanks

Just curious if you tried using this on a nitro yet, I just got two of the RX600SP's but haven't finished the builds ( electric ) . I also have a couple of nitros I would like to change over to, but was also wondering if anyone else has done so. Thanks in advance.

Comment

:Confused: Let me ask the both of ya why you think that a nitro powered bird would have an affect on this receiver. :Thinking:
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Nitro not "getting along" with the RX would most likely be a bad solder joint and the vibration making it an intermittent connection.
        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
          Nitro not "getting along" with the RX would most likely be a bad solder joint and the vibration making it an intermittent connection.
          Very aware FH of the nitro/IC vibes in conjunction with electronics. Was prodding them into divulging what misinformation they had been fed.
          Bottom line info to those just entering the RC hobby.........any brand Rx can be use in any flying platform as long as the appropriate allowances have been made to reduced vibrations.
          Vibe testing a commercial piece of electronics while in flight isn't a really smart thing to do. ;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
          X