X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobby Eagle A3 Super II Flight mode position 1 not working

One of my A3 II's does not work in Flight Mode Position 1. If I set up Pos 1 - normal, Pos 2 - 3D AVCS mode, Pos 3 - Auto Hover mode. On my Spectrum DX9 I assign a three postion switch to Channel 5 and plug 5 to S Bus/Mod on the controller. When I move the 3 position switch the controller cycles changes color Pos 1- Blue, Pos 2 - Violet, Pos 3 - Green. I Pos - 1 the gyros do nothing, in Pos 2 the gyros move the controls in the correct direction and in Pos 3 the elevator goes up to try to auto hover.
    If I assign Pos 1 to Auto Hover, and Pos - 3 to normal, in switch Pos 1 - (now green) nothing happens and there is no auto hover up elevator in Pos 1, in Pos 3 - normal (now blue) the servos move in the correct directions. Even though the controller indicates the correct mode, by color, when moving the 3 position switch there is no effect from the Pos - 1 on the gyros.
    I have tried resetting the controller to factory settings and I have updated the controller to firmware V1.2, Data V1.0.
    Still no joy with Position 1 on the controller. I have another A3 and it behaves correctly.

When the color is correct and there is no gyro reaction, that usually means you've got no gain dialed in. Have you fiddled with the gain?

Comment

Working...
    X