X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a3s3 super 3 programming modes

I want to use the 6 position switch on horus 10s to control the 6 modes on the a3s3?

I got the 3 mode with a 3 position switch working fine, but how to do it with the 6 position is a mystery to me.

Page 12 of the a3s3 shows what each position microseconds should be, but what good does that do me.
    pos 1 - 1120 to 1250 ms
    pos 2 - 1250 to 1385 ms
    pos 3 - 1383 to 1520 ms
    pos 4 - 1520 to 1655 ms
    pos 5 - 1655 to 1790 ms
    pos 6 - 1790 to 1920 ms

I think the radio needs to use curves or special functions to do it, but I don't know what values to put in at each position?

Any help or an example would be greatly appreciated.

Roger

You should read the manual for "setting up a 6-pos switch": http://www.hobbyeagle.com/gyros/6pos_mixing.php?lang=en These instructions even tells you how to program the channel input and port assignment.
    It breaks it down in a simpler way in terms of %, which is what your monitor will show you. Forget the microS. It's what your TX converts from %. Real humans don't need to know that.
    Your 2-pos switch (gear) breaks it down between -100 to 0 and 0 to +100. Your 3-pos switch (flap - you'll have to open up your flap menu by selecting "wing type - 1 AIL, 1 FLAP) breaks each of those down to 3 ranges, resulting in a total of 6 positions.

Comment

Working...
    X