You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a Fat shark battery that I got free and its 1st cell is at o%. Can I get help?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a Fat shark battery that I got free and its 1st cell is at o%. Can I get help?

I have a Fat shark battery that I got second hand and its 1st cell is at o%. Can anyone help me? Its an attitude v4 by the way.

A LiPo or LiFe cell at 0% is done. There is not realistic hope for recovery.

I tend to take the proprietary pack apart, and use the connectors to make a standard pack work. Like my Craftsman 19.2 v (NiCd) drill, when the battery went bad, I pulled the battery pack apart, soldered on wire and cut a hole in the plastic case. Now I can plug in EC5 plug equipped LiPos. Its now a 5 cell LiPo drill.
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

That was a waste of money. Thanks for your help anyway.

Comment

Update:So this morning I woke up and now it has 1% in the first cell. Now what?

Comment

INTO THE GARBAGE;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Not directly into the garbage... I always perforate the cells and let the battery burn before it goes in the trash. Trash trucks that compress the trash can break open the battery and cause it to burn, burning the truck.
            FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

ReSt iN TrAsh

Comment

Working...
              X