X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run Cam 2

i was thinking about getting a run cam 2 for my jets. I was just curious how everyone is mounting them ? I don’t want to cut holes in my jets is the Velcro strong enough to hold them on?

I guess the only reason I'm not a fan of velcro is I dont like have a bunch of patches on the plane. If I had one of these I would probably do some kind of countersunk magnet flush fitted any place I wanted to mount the camera. Just my wild way of thinking...:Silly:

Comment

Yeah I really didn’t want Velcro on it either and the double sided tape will mess up the paint the magnets is a great idea may try that.

Comment

What i've done to mount my Mobius on a couple of my jets. Is to utilize the weapons attachment hardware. Attach your camera sleeve to the weapons hardware. So all you have to do is put on and remove your camera, just as you would any of your weapons. The FW 80mm A-10 is one jet i've attached the Mobius to. See the attached pictures. Just order the Weapons Attachment Hardware F-16 90, which is the same on the A-10. https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...hment-hardware

Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Working...
        X