X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobby Eagle A3 Super 11 set up

I am having difficulty setting up. Using Futaba 14 SG Tx, but not Sbus facility.
    Problem 1 is in Auto balance, both ailerons deflect up to maximum when selecting. Problem 2 :huh: In normal mode, both ailerons correct in same direction, i.e. either both up or both down.

RE: Hobby Eagle A3 Super 11 set up

I have not used the A3 super. However, I have used the A3L with my 14 SG. If you are using the gyro set up on the radio, do not do so as th is will not work. Instead, use the auxiliary channels, assigning each function to a different channel. Have you read Motion's guide on how to use the A3 supper? I have one but have not used it yet. There is a video tab on the page were you find the gyro. Review this video and let me know what questions you may have and I will see if I can help you. I also would invest in the programming card as well. It is almost a must for use with the A3 supper.

Comment

RE: Hobby Eagle A3 Super 11 set up

I have attached the configuration that I am using with my Futaba T14SG and the A3 Super II. Hope this helps

Comment

You need to Reverse the gyro that is correcting in the wrong direction. See my post Eagle A3 Super II programming card

Comment

Working...
        X