Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best telescope for my family!

Hello guys and girls,

Hope everyone here is doing well so far. I need your help with one of my issue. I need best telescope for my family. What are you using guys/girls?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

This is pretty subjective. Do you want computer control? Do you want photography? Do you want best viewing for least price? How portable matters if you have to get out of the city.

Best thing is to connect with a local astronomy club. Go to star parties. Use their scopes and ask questions to see what works.

I personally own an old Celestron C8 with a clock drive. Great for looking at stuff, but tricky for getting photo quality alignments. Newer scopes have computers and.better drives making precise alignment less important. Both Meade and Celestron make good 8inch scopes.

Comment

Thanks for your reply and suggestion. Yeah, control obviously. Actually, I have been searching for something which is reliable and steady. In the meantime, I reviewed a few websites online and seen their reviews. But overall https://devices4home.com/best-telescope/ this one looks fine.

What do you think?

Comment

Working...
      X