X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactic recievers.

Hey everyone. Been checking in for a while on the forum. Have never really been active posting. Been away from flying for a long time and just started back 2 years ago. Didn't want to jump in the middle of what seems to be really knowledgeable friends discussing some really interesting topics and adventures. Anyhow I've been flying for the last year with a dx6 tx and 4 & 6 channel rx's. I have a couple of planes now that I need a couple of more channels. Having a limited income I opted to buy the tactic 850 tx. Made my decision on the review from Model Aviation magazine. My problem(and l know this sounds dumb) is now as far as tactics 8 channel receivers, what is the difference between the 825 & the 826. There both the same price. Please anyone with tactic experience let me know there preference and any other thing I might need to expect since I haven't even taken the tx out of the box yet.
    Thank you Dewey Lee (Old Man flying)
    Dewey l

RE: Tactic recievers.

I'm new into the hobby and bought the TTX850 and simply love it. Even had a few of the "crusty crew" at the field oh and ah over it. For the price, you can't go wrong (IMHO). As far as the difference between the two receivers, I think it is the location of where you plug in your servo cables.

Kevin
    Off with one helluva roar!
    AMA 1085465

Comment

Working...
    X