X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS Frequency

Does anyone know for sure what the frequency of an FMS 17g digital servo?

Welcome to ServoCity where you can get the parts you need to bring your ideas to life! From servos to switches, from actuators to Actobotics, we work hard to bring you the best components backed by unparalleled technical support

They HAVE TO be compatible with this for the servos to work with all current radios.

It been a long time since there were different values for useful pulse width and pulse timing.
    FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
      https://www.servocity.com/how-does-a-servo-work

They HAVE TO be compatible with this for the servos to work with all current radios.

It been a long time since there were different values for useful pulse width and pulse timing.
      Thanks,
      But I have a hobby eagle A3L gyro and I need to set the servo Frequency

Comment

Back to what fhhuber said :Cool:
        Todays digital servos' are running the frequency that is default on the A3L.
        The option for changing to a higher frequency on a $22 device is somewhat superfluous. ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by bobtheman View Post

Thanks,
          But I have a hobby eagle A3L gyro and I need to set the servo Frequency
          I use many of these gyros and have never set frequency no matter what plane I put it on. Just used it as it came.

Comment

Working...
          X