Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactic transmitters

where can I get a Tactic TC100 Wall charger
    this will be my 2nd year in this rc airplane hobby i have a tactic 650 and just got the 850 love the tactic brand but i went to buy two NiMH battery packs (HCAM6321) HydriMax Ultra 4.8V. for the 650 . then i wanted another wall charger tactic TC100 like the one i got with the 850 and i cant find a place to get them not even the tactic website dont even show a picture of it ?To charge these packs through the input jack on the radio

RE: Tactic transmitters

Originally posted by whizbang
    where can I get a Tactic TC100 Wall charger
    this will be my 2nd year in this rc airplane hobby i have a tactic 650 and just got the 850 love the tactic brand but i went to buy two NiMH battery packs (HCAM6321) HydriMax Ultra 4.8V. for the 650 . then i wanted another wall charger tactic TC100 like the one i got with the 850 and i cant find a place to get them not even the tactic website dont even show a picture of it ?To charge these packs through the input jack on the radio
    This doesn't really answer your question, but is what I did to accomplish the same result. I , too, own a 650 and a 850 Tactic.

I happened to have a suitable plug which fit the Tactic charge port, so I soldered banana plugs on the end of the lead, and use my Electrifly EQ charger, since it has the program to charge Ni Mh as well as LiPo batteries. Just an idea. I also was frustrated with the Tactic website, when trying to find a flat 4 cell battery box that would allow me to use AA NiMhs in my 650 tx.

Comment

Working...
    X