X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• detram 60 amp esc

just upgraded my dynam hellcat with a 650 kv motor and 60 amp detrum speed controler... have this set up on all my 50 inch warbirds no probs so far... this time it has that stutter i have seen on some of the early u tube vids .... help req if possible.. i hav seen a card for tuning ,, but im a bit lost gota say these planes r a grat value with this setup

Pilot Ryan did a video for one of the Dynam planes that re-set the ESC in one of the later steps in the programming. That fixed the stutter. Check this out. Does yours do this?
    At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Comment

exactly what iit does programming card req i think

Comment

thanx viper.. no card req.. looks simple enough ,will do this and get back

Comment

Originally posted by F4ucorsair View Post
          thanx viper.. no card req.. looks simple enough ,will do this and get back
          You just need the ESC manual, which should be included in most Dynam products. Two of my Dynam planes did this and both were fixed using the "beep" tone method.

Comment

The card makes it easier...
            Someone needs to make a list of what cards are cross-brand compatible with what other brands.

I have a Turnigy card that is compatible with the old Dynam (Dynam label) ESCs. Not tested on Detrum labeled ESCs.
            FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

thanx guys..problem solved.its much better plane now

Comment

Working...
              X