X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera Recommendation please

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a digital camera for up to $210 please.

It has to be a digital compact.

I normally get something from the Canon Ixus range and have previously have owned the IXUS 400,500 and 700 all which i have been happy with and liked the styling. I compared digital cameras and understand that 700 is better than other.

However I recently got the IXUS 75 and its going back because of 2 main points.

1. The 3 Inch display just seems too grainy specifically at night time indoors. I cant remember my other camera's having the same problem in the same lighting conditions, however they only had 1.5inch and 2inch screens. Is this normal is 3inch camera screens or is it jus the camera.

2. The pictures seem too soft and not sharp enough for my liking. I read some reviews and seen some mention this

Basically i'm disappointed in it and need anther camera. Seems Canon's new offerings don't seem to be as good as their previous models so im stumped as i may need to consdier something other than a Canon.

Thanks

Originally posted by Veeierad View Post
    I was wondering if anyone can recommend a digital camera for up to $210 please.

It has to be a digital compact.

I normally get something from the Canon Ixus range and have previously have owned the IXUS 400,500 and 700 all which i have been happy with and liked the styling. I compared digital cameras and understand that 700 is better than other.

However I recently got the IXUS 75 and its going back because of 2 main points.

1. The 3 Inch display just seems too grainy specifically at night time indoors. I cant remember my other camera's having the same problem in the same lighting conditions, however they only had 1.5inch and 2inch screens. Is this normal is 3inch camera screens or is it jus the camera.

2. The pictures seem too soft and not sharp enough for my liking. I read some reviews and seen some mention this

Basically i'm disappointed in it and need anther camera. Seems Canon's new offerings don't seem to be as good as their previous models so im stumped as i may need to consdier something other than a Canon.

Thanks
    Any updates?

Comment

You want a good camera but your budget is not very big, so if you don't like Canons, youI can read about this Nikon, its price around 200-220. Or you can buy used camera at lower price.
      In this review, we will describe Nikon Coolpix L820 Small Sensor Superzoom camera with 16.0 MP BSI-CMOS sensor. Let`s check individual Nikon Coolpix L820 Features.

Comment

I use Gopro, I've been a fan of them

Comment

Thanks for the tips. This isnt my thread but Ive also been looking for a camera. I use my drone when I'm metal detecting. I scout the area using my drone before I use metal detector in the area. Metal detector is quite an enjoyable hobby. If anyone is also interested in the hobby, do check this website.

Comment

Working...
          X