X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admiral RX600SP with FMS F-15. Help!

Hi guys, I'm new to RC and am having a bit of trouble getting my recovery mode to function. I'm currently in Combo A and matched my DX6e mix settings to the FMS video, but can't seem to get the recovery button working. I have gone back over the videos a couple of times now and I just can't seem to find anything that I'm missing. The blue recovery light on my receiver is constantly on (not sure why) and may have something to do with the issues I'm having...Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190815_132825.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.2 KB ID:	210354Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190815_132658.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.6 KB ID:	210355Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190815_133054.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.4 KB ID:	210356
    Pics of my setup and of the gear at 95% as I was pressing the I/bind button. Gyro will not enter recovery mode though.

Comment

As it turns out, my Admiral receiver had a faulty gyro/recovery system out of the box. I contacted Motion RC and explained my situation and they went ahead and graciously sent me a free replacement. I am proud to say that the new Admiral RX600SP works perfectly and setting up the recovery mode was a success. Can't wait to fly.

Comment

Working...
      X