Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HITEC Multi-packs

This note goes out to someone in C/S @ MRC
    I see that MRC is now selling a rather broad line of the Hitec servos.
    Am a little confused with the 7&8 servo multi-pack pricing.
    Normally scales of economy come into play with multi-pack prices whereas the price for say a half dozen bought as a pack is nominally 5-10% cheaper than buying the same 6 items individually.
    What I see with the MRC multi-pack price is that it equals the same price as if you had bought the items individually.
    So what is the incentive for buying the multi-pack if your not getting some type of price break.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Hi Charlie,
    We are still in the early stages of identifying and setting up our product bundles. The primary reason we started offering bundles is to make it easier for customers to purchase the components they need for the KIT and ARF builds. We will consider offering discounts on these bundles and other bulk buys in the future. It is a work in progress and we appreciate the feedback.

MP

Comment

Marc...........Look forward to seeing what incentives ya'll can provide for buying Hitec in bulk for my larger scale stuff versus getting from Servocity.
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
      X