X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobbymate 3 axis stabilizer Problem

Just got a hobbymate 3 axis stabilizer for a simple ar wing kit build but no matter the configuration, it keeps resetting and won't move the servos upon initial calibration. I move the right stick on my transmitter and suddenly its back into calibration mode.

This is a fairly low priced, "no name" brand gyro, which is actually not too different than some of the cheap "name" brand ones. You've selected "Delta" on the gyro, correct? What type of "wing type" have you selected on your transmitter? Tell us about how you plugged the elevon leads. Are they "Y'd" together or do they go into separate channels?

Comment

I did use delta mode on the stabilizer. I don’t know how to set a wing type on my transmitter though, I have a jumper t12. However the manual on the stabilizer says not to change them from a traditional craft thus I created 4 channels (eleven, aileron, rudder, on/off). The elevon cables are separate and go into the aileron 1 and elevon output according to the manual.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameezi View Post
        I did use delta mode on the stabilizer. I don’t know how to set a wing type on my transmitter though, I have a jumper t12. However the manual on the stabilizer says not to change them from a traditional craft thus I created 4 channels (eleven, aileron, rudder, on/off). The elevon cables are separate and go into the aileron 1 and elevon output according to the manual.
        Good. The setting on the TX should be on "normal" wing type. The stab setting of "elevon" supercedes the TX. The fact that it "resets" itself is an indication that something is amiss or the stab is defective. Make sure all polarity is correct on the servo leads. If you have one turned backwards, this could confuse the stab.

Comment

Working...
        X