• Xwave 800x480 4.3in FPV Goggle w/ZOH1000-003 Camera/VTX Bundle

Xwave 800x480 4.3in FPV Goggle w/ZOH1000-003 Camera/VTX Bundle

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.3 Inch FPV Goggle-10.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	247186

Product link: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...era-vtx-bundle

This is the most portable, lightweight and smallest sized FPV goggle in the FPV market. With the built-in 3.7V/2000mAh high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery, you can enjoy FPV flying for up to 2 hours, with its very bright 4.3-Inch wide screen providing a great FPV experience. With the DVR functionality you can record the video and share with your friends. The auto-search function makes the goggle extremely easy to bind with any 5.8Ghz video transmitter.
    FEATURES:
    • Includes ZOH1000-003 Camera/VTX Bundle
    • Record anytime onto your microSD card (up to 32GB) with the push of a button with the built-in DVR
    • Low power consumption, built-in 3.7V/2000mAh high-capacity Li-ion polymer battery, provides up to 2 hours after full charge
    • Dual diversity antenna significantly improves video signal range and stability
    • Auto-Searching function supports one key search frequency, shows you the working frequency on screen
    • 4.3-Inch 800x480 high brightness LCD screen
    • Built-in super sensitive 5.8GHz 40ch receiver with RaceBand
    • Universal USB charging interface
    • Real-time video return, very low time-delay
    • Bilingual menu supports both English and Chinese
    • 92% transparent without distortion and blur on the edge of screen
    • Supports external video signal input
    • Supports audio signal output (you can connect headphones)
    • Lightweight, ergonomic design supports comfort while wearing
    INCLUDES:
    • 5.8G Diversity Goggles
    • ZOH1000-003 Camera/VTX Bundle
    • Clover Antenna
    • Panel Antenna
    • USB Charger
    • Video cable
    • User Manual
    • Portable bag
    REQUIRES:
    • Your choice of added FPV-related peripherals
    PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS:
    Screen Size 4.3in
    LCD Screen Resolution 800x480
    LCD Screen Display Ratio 16:9
    LCD Screen View Angle 6 o'clock
    LCD Screen Brightness 500cd/m² with high brightness backlight LED
    Video Delay Video time-delay less than 20ms
    Lens 2.8X Fresnel Lens, 92% transparent rate no distort of light

We also have a version that doesn't include the camera if you just need the goggles: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...ry-dvr-antenna

Comment

I would love to see a video of a complete setup. What on-board battery is required, etc.? Is there a gimbal setup that can be added? FPV would be fun to get into, but there are too many unanswered questions about what is needed and available.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by drettger View Post
        I would love to see a video of a complete setup. What on-board battery is required, etc.? Is there a gimbal setup that can be added? FPV would be fun to get into, but there are too many unanswered questions about what is needed and available.

Thanks!
        No problem drettger. Got one of each new set on the way to the studio now. Going to make a few videos of them as soon as possible. Stay tuned

Comment

Just ordered the 5" set, looking forward to using it and see how it compares to my Fatshark setup, Jeff in LA USA

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
            We also have a version that doesn't include the camera if you just need the goggles: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...ry-dvr-antenna
            James, the 4.3" version specifies 800x480 resolution, however in your product video you described the resolution as 480x240. Reading the manual in your photos, I see 480x272 resolution listed. Can you clarify? Thanks.

Also, your 5" version states 480x240 resolution in "features", while 800x400 is listed elsewhere. Confusing, given online buyers have only web info to decide from.

Lastly, the download manual lists the goggle as Admiral brand, while the website says XWave. What will I get when I buy?
            Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Working...
            X