X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOHD ISSUES

Have finally managed to get my new ZOHD LITE gyro 90% working .So much for simple set - up !! the protocol is based around mode 2 Fry Sky Taranis Hardware & the black - ops ZOHD fleet of foamies .Online videos are helpful but set up is based on assumptions you have mode 2 S bus connectivity & there is no manual support for the supplied PWM cable wiring assignments for different Transmitter protocols . I now find on all 3 mode settings the spool up of my EDF JET is taking about 8 secs - Understandable for the smooth spool up for fence & return home mode ,but you need pronto spool up for hand launch - how can I correct this in manual - no gyro mode ?
    Also when setting stabiliser function I am moving the trannie sticks to advised position but no flashing Led,s or setting occurring ?
    Any advice much appreciated

ZOHD ISSUES - after full set up DO NOT unplug the push button set up module - to save weight in the plane, as one guru recommends - as all servo travel reverts to only 20% of your original setup —.The manual is set out on a large sheet like a square multi choice Pizza !, They have to rewrite the manual in a logical flow chart fashion describing the outcome of each stage and the correction required to achieve correct function also the GPS unit has to plugged in and allowed 5 minutes to bind in the field . No bind no go except in pure manual mode .

Comment

Working...
    X