X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I use a DEVO 7 with the Freewing F-22 Raptor 64mm EDF Jet

I currently fly quad-copters with a DEVO 7 Really like this Jet, don't want to buy another radio...

Thanks

Also under upgrades it shows the Eagle A3 6 Axis Airplane Gyro w/One-Click Auto-Recovery System, will this work on the F-22 for that matter will any of the gyro's shown work with this plane?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Comment

Reading the manual (now there's an idea, I've posted a PDF in case you have lost yours) I see that the Walkera Devo 7 has aircraft programing. If this is your radio then yes your radio will work for the basic flight controls, and more by the looks of it.

Help us help you, links would be very helpful in trying to understand what you are looking at. Note that this jet does not have a rudder.
      At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Not sure what you are looking for in an Auto Recovery System. These jets do NOT make good trainers. Often setting up these gyros requires a good understanding of the aircrafts aerodynamics. But yes the gyros shown on the web page will work.

All the best,
      Konrad

Comment

Thanks for the response Konrad, I brought the quad as-is with no paperwork and found that the transmitter was set up just for the quad...at least I thought until I saw a manual. (what a great idea) :)
        As you may have noticed I'm new to this plane thing and was not sure after I paid for my F-22 if the DEVO would work when I saw the recommended radios, so I thought I'd better ask those that know. I know these jets don't make good trainers but I fly my friends E-flite F-16 ok for a newbie, but it is to small for my taste and you must admit the F-22 looks real nice.

Let me clarify my question about the gyros, I wanted to know if the ailerons on the F-22 were wired together or single. I read in another post that this makes a difference if a gyro will work.

Oh and I see that your from SF...me to Diamond Hts.

Vr,

Lyn E.

Comment

We're neighbors, I'm in Glen Park. I'll PM you my contact info.

Comment

Working...
          X