X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A3 -problem with no movement on elevator and rudder

Hi, everyone, hope you are all weathering the plague ok. I'm setting up an A3 gyro, and followed the 'James' video to do so. All seemed ok, but the rear end had no response.Here is what I wrote (to James):

'Thanks, James, that's a great help. The snag I'm hitting is that the ailerons have a healthy, positive, correct direction movement, but the elevator and rudder have no discernible movement, although when the battery is 'on' the system switches and twitches as per. The only diff in my system is that the elevator uses two servos, but one 'Y' lead, and works fine when the aircraft has the gyro switched off or on ( overiding). The Mod two is switched off, and the system is on a two way switch, correctly showing blue when switched to 'on'. Help?!

After watching this vid:

In this video we will how to install the Hobbyeagle A3-L V2 gyro in the durafly P-40. This gyro helps to tame down bad characteristics in great looking warbi...

which made the button-pushing clearer, I realised the gyro wasn't set to 'vertical'. Seven flashes , a single push to the red light, and leave it to settle itself! Works brilliantly now.

Den, Abertawe

Comment

Working...
    X