X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admiral 700T antenna replacement

I damaged the antennas on my 700T and am having trouble finding a set. Customer service is clueless and they keep trying to sell me a sat antenna. Any suggestions? Seems a waste of money to trash the telemetry receiver for want of an antenna.

just read this. They are a ipex connector. Search which type ipex. They are cheap. If you need more help open the rcvr and maybe measure the connector width and PM me. I have some maybe I could match up. They snap off and on.

FrSky 150mm 2.4GHz RC Antenna - IPEX4 (R-XSR / XM+) (racedayquads.com)

Jumper 90mm 2.4GHz IPEX1 Receiver Antenna for R1+ and R1F (racedayquads.com)

20Pcs 2.4G ABS Aircraft Receiver Antenna Compatible IPEX Port For Futaba FrSk | eBay

Comment

Am back after a long!! Away time. Am still looking for antennas for an Admiral telemetry rcvr. Have the antenna connector off. I know these are coaxial antennas. The exposed part of the antenna is what was ripped off from the antennas.

Comment

Am back after a long!! Away time. Am still looking for antennas for an Admiral telemetry rcvr. Have the antenna connector off. I know these are coaxial antennas. The exposed part of the antenna is what was ripped off from the antennas.

Comment

Working...
        X