X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum switch nuts

Does anyone know where I can buy some replacement switch nuts for my Spektrum DX6?

You should contact either your local Spektrum hobby shop or Horizon directly. I needed a switch for one of my old Spektrum TXs and nowhere could I find any listings for such parts. However, my LHS said they could get them from Horizon as a special order and just happened to have a couple on hand. I presume that you could do the same directly from Horizon. Or, you could find an old TX somewhere and strip it for parts. They may not be that pretty blue color, but they'll work. Personally, I don't care what color my nuts are. :p

Comment

Seems that Spektrum is pretty much not agreeable to sending parts to anyone. I can try them but I don't think I'll get anywhere.

Comment

I "chatted" with HH a few minutes ago and I can indeed buy these from them, looks like they are selling the JR radio brand but since all the toggle switches are a standard size they will fit.

Pretty pricey at $3 each. I wanted to buy local but at that price I might as well order the blue ones from eBay and get 8 plus the tool for $15.

Comment

Yeah, I believe Spektrum only goes through Horizon.

Comment

Other suppliers make aftermarket "bling" for transmitters.

for example
            FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Do you have a local Radio Shack store ? I'll bet they sell them for less.

Comment

Originally posted by fhhuber View Post
                Other suppliers make aftermarket "bling" for transmitters.

for example

I ordered these, blue is my favorite color so you know......... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Karnsy View Post
                  Do you have a local Radio Shack store ? I'll bet they sell them for less.
                  Yeah but I could not find them in their catalog. I ordered a set of blue ones from Aztech..

Comment

Working...
                  X