Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: RC Camera

Originally posted by jmullen2004
    i am new to rc world and will be using a mobs camera. how does one set it up to record remotely off transmitter???
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean by off transmitter? I use a Mobius on my Pandora with a HobbyKing Mobius cradle that transmits video to my FatShark goggles. I have a mini DVR that I can use with an Immersion Uno receiver to record the feed from the Mobius cradle to the ground but I don't use it because the video that gets recorded on the Mobius is HD compared to the SD that the cradle broadcasts. Or were you looking to start and stop the recording of the Mobius as Alpha mentioned?

Received my Hobby King Mobius FPV docking station and I have to say I was totally impressed. No latency and no snow with very little picture break up. The pl...
    Lauren

Comment

I bought the Mobius this past fall and love it, but as the temps started dropping the camera wouldn't record. Bring it back in the house and it works again. Anyone else have problems with it in cold weather?

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Crunch
        I bought the Mobius this past fall and love it, but as the temps started dropping the camera wouldn't record. Bring it back in the house and it works again. Anyone else have problems with it in cold weather?
        Hmmm...coldest temp i've flown is 38F. No issues. Here's the flight.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bjfQF8r9XQ
        Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
        Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Hi Lon I cant remember what the temp was. It wasn't cold enough to have gloves on but I just figured it was the cold messing with it since it worked when I got back in the house. I'll play around with it this spring and see what happens.

Very jealous of that area where you fly your Beaver. Your end of the state is a little more scenic than mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Crunch
            Hi Lon  I cant remember what the temp was.  It wasn't cold enough to have gloves on but I just figured it was the cold messing with it since it worked when I got back in the house. I'll play around with it this spring and see what happens.

Very jealous of that area where you fly your Beaver.  Your end of the state is a little more scenic than mine!
            Thanks....it does get rather scenic here along the Mississippi River.
            Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
            Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

Working...
            X