X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flightline P-38L for Realflight 7.5

Here is a Link for the Flightline P-38L for Realflight 7.5 to download fromthe Swap Page.

It is a Variant on a different Plane so you will have to Download that one also.

Give any feed back here. I am more than happy to tweak it base on those that have actually put the P-38 in the air. I simply followed the Numbers so can't speak to how it fly's compared to the real thing.

Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.
    R. A. Heinlein

For those needing help with importing planes into Realflight this link gives you a walk through. ;http://www.knifeedge.com/forums/impo...importhelp.php
    R. A. Heinlein

Comment

Thanks for your work on this and the links, I only had the standard airframes and add on packs so this has opened up a whole new world to me.
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Glad to hear it is of some use. I need to tweak the mix on the elevator for flap deployment. It balloons pretty good if you haven't slowed her down.
        I was thinking of moving the flaps over to the CH8 3-way switch. And have it set of 0-50-100% on the flaps with a 2-3 sec move per 50%. This is how I tend to set my Taranis, I don't like dealing with the Dial. Not sure how to do it in Realflight.....but trying it is the only way to find out.

My next Realflight project is learning to edit Airfields. I have the Apollo Field downloaded and use it most of the time as that is where I fly. But it is rather limited...you can't use any of the Camera on a plane. There is only One flying position. You can't fly from over at the Park flyer Area. I have a feeling that if I start it...it is going to be a bigger project then I had planned on. But with all the people and events that happen there, it would possibly be of some benefit to others.
        R. A. Heinlein

Comment

I just wanted to say that this looks great! Thank you for providing this to the community. I need to get it downloaded and flying. Do you have plans for any others?
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
            I just wanted to say that this looks great! Thank you for providing this to the community. I need to get it downloaded and flying. Do you have plans for any others?
            I was looking at the new bearcat. But there are a bunch of them on the Swap Pages.
            One that I haven't found is the LA-7. I'd likely have to do that from scratch.
            Been awhile since I've done true 3D modeling. David Anderson has a free set of plans for a balsa build. It would give me a good start.
            R. A. Heinlein

Comment

Now there would be a marketing plan. Release a new plane and a file for say Real Flight and Phoenix. The manufacturers already have the 3D models. Just a thought.
              R. A. Heinlein

Comment

Yes thank you for this OP...I agree it would sure be nice to have new releases come out as versions for the main sims...
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

+1 versions of Flightline planes for Phoenix would be great as well as other sim platforms. It might help sell more birds with a fly before you buy option. It would also help those of us in snow country be able to fly our new planes before Spring arrives.

Comment

Yeah there's an untapped market here I think. Might be worth trying to locate some of the top modelers out there who make top quality sim models...Imagine how cool it would be to release our Freewing A-10 and have the simulator version released around the same time.

Try before you buy. I like that. I like that a lot.
                    My YouTube RC videos:
                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Not only the A-10, but the Avanti S as well. Could sell a lot of "first sport EDFs". Could even have the link for the models for the various flt sims right on the particular product page. It would be an excellent marketing tool and a bonus for the prospective pilot. Do It!

Comment

Working...
                      X