X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run cam 2 for fpv?

I have a Runcam 2 that I want to use for some fpv flight. Can anyone help me out with the right stuff so I can fly using fpv and the Run Cam 2? I would be using a Consendo and wouldn't go much further than I can see, however, I want a clean signal that would go beyond eye sight. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by Flybynite View Post
    I have a Runcam 2 that I want to use for some fpv flight. Can anyone help me out with the right stuff so I can fly using fpv and the Run Cam 2? I would be using a Consendo and wouldn't go much further than I can see, however, I want a clean signal that would go beyond eye sight. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks for the help.
    Hi! Runcams are pretty nice. Obviously you need goggles or a video screen. I prefer goggles myself since its more immersive. Fatshark goggles or Hobbyking Quanum are the way to go. As for a video transmitter you would only need a 250mw one. That wont drain the battery fast too. Brands would be Immersion RC or ReadyMade RC's Cricket. You will probably have to do some soldering for connectors but its all pretty straight forward if you look at the wiring diagrams. ☺
    Lauren

Comment

I have the Fat Shark googles. I need to know what rx/tx to get so I can fly with a solid signal and clear view. I have the FPV Vapor which goes 100ft or less and I get static. Obviously not good. So I want to fly out of site with clear view. I have a few planes I can use for fpv. I mainly want to do this so others can see what it looks like from the air. I fly on a 150+acre farm a lot and want to fly over the area without worry.
      Thanks for the help Lauren

Comment

Originally posted by Flybynite View Post
        I have the Fat Shark googles. I need to know what rx/tx to get so I can fly with a solid signal and clear view. I have the FPV Vapor which goes 100ft or less and I get static. Obviously not good. So I want to fly out of site with clear view. I have a few planes I can use for fpv. I mainly want to do this so others can see what it looks like from the air. I fly on a 150+acre farm a lot and want to fly over the area without worry.
        Thanks for the help Lauren
        Can anyone help me out?

Comment

Working...
        X