You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoke cartridge system for EDF's - feasible?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoke cartridge system for EDF's - feasible?

Is there a smoke cartridge system that is available for an 80 - 90mm EDF jet? Or is this a hairbrained idea totally incompatible with foamy jets? Just wonderin'.:Confused:

There is RC Smoke that evolved from the Hvac business. Basically a 3 minute flare that can be remotely ignited. Not the best in terms of producing a rich volume of smoke. But it does work. Rcsmoke.com

Must be something better
    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

I don't think it matters if it's an EDF or what it is.
      At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Comment

That's really cool. Not gobs of smoke but switchable and fairly visible.

Comment

here check this out... I used these and have had good results.....

Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
          I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

I'd like to get one that blows black smoke. Make the saber a little more scale.

Comment

Working...
            X