X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactic 8 ch.

Anybody know the latest market date est. on the new Tactic 8 channel ?
    But Crashing is Landing

Re: Tactic 8 ch.

Just talked with Tactic and they said, yes in fact there is a TTX850, 8 channel radio ready to release. Approximate date is Dec. 17th. There will be 3000 units ready to ship. I want one for sure!

Regards

Comment

Great news !!!! Looking forward to that . Thinking may be the last radio I buy . Have a 650 now and really like it and you can't beat the price
      But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Sounds pretty interesting,, If it has a backlit screen, that would be a big plus.

Comment

Just found info and a pic of it.. Don't care for the ''red'' backlit screen though.. Wish it was blue.
          Attached Files

Comment

RE: Tactic 8 ch.

Just saw an announcement in Tower that the new Tactic 8 channel radio will be available in Mid December and will be 179.99 through Tower. Not sure how much it will be through MRC, but I am sure it will be competitive if they carry it.

Comment

RE: Tactic 8 ch.

Greetings guys

I've been looking into the new TTX 850 and it looks like the across the board price is going to be $179.99. 
              I don't expect to see much price deviation if any between vendors. Perhaps they'll have a buy a Tx and get an Rx free sale. 

Not crazy about the red backlighting either and hopefully it can be turned off. 

Bill L. 
              In Okla. 

Comment

Working...
              X