X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint suggestion FMS Mustangs

This is not so much a product request as a suggestion regarding paint schemes. Since customizing foam ARFs is getting to be common place, perhaps you could talk to FMS regarding doing some unpainted, or at least un lettered models in future releases.

At a recent event I attended there were 10 blue nose FMS Mustangs. A few were wearing the original FMS lettering, but many had custom lettering and nose art. Perhaps FMS could do a release with just the blue paint on the nose and include the decals for several 352nd FG planes to be applied by the purchaser.

The same technique could be used for other squadrons and groups I'm sure.

Jim

Attached Files

Re: paint suggestion FMS Mustangs

Been wishing for that myself, even on this board. Basic background colorings, with a separate decal sheet from which one could build a pretty customized livery. I hate pulling out a plane at the field & there's 3-5 others like it. Case in point my 61" Big Beautiful Doll. Last time I flew it there was 3 other BBD's there. I'm kinda surprised the mfrs haven't picked up the idea; save the expense of applying markings & providing a decal sheet would seemingly be cheaper.

Comment

Working...
    X