X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F7F Tigarcat Motion RC

Any body know how to reverse the rudder to the nose gear?

If they are moving opposite, then one of the servos must have been installed wrong... You can get into the nose wheel well and take the servo out and turn it around. Or you can use a servo reverser on the nose gear or the rudder, or you can bypass the control board and use two channels for the rudder and the nose gear... Hope that helps, but mine worked correctly out of the box..... :-( Sorry!! that is giving you an issue....

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Hi Spectra52, we're assuming the nose steering is operating identically the the rudder, and not opposites of each other? If it was actually installed incorrectly at the factory, and you're not talking about reversing the channel's direction from the radio, then please call Motion RC Tech Support at 224-633-9090, Monday-Friday, between 9am-6pm CST. They'll happily get you sorted out. Thanks!
        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

pull the servo arm and turn it around so the pushrod is on the other side of the servo (pick rudder or nosewheel, not both) You do not have to pull the servo.

In the case of my Me262 (same issue) I found that I wanted to move nosewheel to its own channel so I could mix and make the nosewheel less sensitive.
          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

with a tricycle i take the nose wheel steering and plug directly into Aux 2 and assign it to my knob on my DX8. In addition, i mix the rudder to the nose wheel steering so that way it works as intended with the ability to adjust wheel trim without affecting rudder. Just me though.

Comment

Working...
            X