X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing manufacturing quality standards

So almost a month ago I wrote a little rant on the A-10 thread which never got a comment nor an acknowledgement from Motion such as "thanks for making us aware of this" or "we'll look into this".
    I would think that Motion would be interested in understanding if this is a real issue or not. So is this a systemic problem ??
    Best regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

I saw the pic of the servo. looked like spliced wires. We do that all the time, and the electric connection is not compromised. This does not seem to be a quality issue, but instead are "new" vs. refurbished issue.

Comment

But he didn't buy a "refurbished" plane. He bought a "new" plane and a new plane should not have left the factory with a servo that had the wires spliced.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
        But he didn't buy a "refurbished" plane. He bought a "new" plane and a new plane should not have left the factory with a servo that had the wires spliced.
        ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
          So almost a month ago I wrote a little rant on the A-10 thread which never got a comment nor an acknowledgement from Motion such as "thanks for making us aware of this" or "we'll look into this".
          I would think that Motion would be interested in understanding if this is a real issue or not. So is this a systemic problem ??
          Best regards,
          Hey Charlie,

Thanks for the heads up. The best way for our team to compile this type of data is through our customer service ticket system. It truly is the best way for us to see if there is a systemic issue or if it is a one off. Our fantastic online and phone support team is simply not able to peruse the threads.

Thanks Charlie!

Ryan

Comment

Then that's what I'll do for this concern and in the future.........thanx Ryan.:Cool:
            Is it June in Muncie yet LOL
            Warbird Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
              Best regards,
              Hello Charlie,

Just to reinforce what Ryan has stated above. If you have an issue with any of the products that Motion RC supplies, please send a support ticket from our website. This will go direct to the Customer Support team who will be able to deal with the issue promptly and efficiently. The customer support team do not read every post on Hobby Squawk and sometimes it's only when it is brought to our attention that we see it. If you wish you can mark the support ticket for my attention and I will deal with it personally.

Martin Bedding

Customer Service Manager at Motion RC

Comment

Originally posted by Martin.MotionRC View Post

Hello Charlie,

Just to reinforce what Ryan has stated above. If you have an issue with any of the products that Motion RC supplies, please send a support ticket from our website. This will go direct to the Customer Support team who will be able to deal with the issue promptly and efficiently. The customer support team do not read every post on Hobby Squawk and sometimes it's only when it is brought to our attention that we see it. If you wish you can mark the support ticket for my attention and I will deal with it personally.

Martin Bedding

Customer Service Manager at Motion RC
                I initiated T893646 approx. 3pm EST and your reply email was received just before 4pm. I appreciate the quick response and the acknowledgment that you'll alert Alpha and have him look into it.
                That is really all I wanted was to alert you guys and hopefully put a stop to a problem if it turns out to be systemic.
                Would appreciated a follow up when the facts are ferreted out.
                Thanx Martin:Cool:

Best regards
                Warbird Charlie

Comment

Yes keep an eye on the 90mm jets had 1 with a bad bec another with a bad esc two total loss

Comment

Working...
                  X