X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error trying to upload pictures

I keep getting this message. Tried it in two different browsers. Never had it happen before.

Click image for larger version

Name:	SmartSelectImage_2017-11-24-17-48-20.png
Views:	249
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	105362

Any ideas?

Steve........pics can't be larger than 2M in size
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

They removed that limitation a while back but it seems to be back in place.
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I was able to load a 4+ meg picture but some I took today for some reason were bigger. Upwards of 8-9 meh. I will resize them and try again.

Comment

I re-sized the pictures and all is well now. My Smartphone has been acting a bit goofy here lately. I am due for a new one in about 3 months. Managed to finally complete my post on the 'What did you fly today' thread.

Comment

Some of mine, right out of the camera, are too big, so photo shop them. Adobe Elements has a nice feature where you can process multiple files, so if I have a ton of pics to post, such as the Nefi pics, I just resize all of them in a second file with 'web' in the title.
            Nice thing is if you're using the little fish hook at the right of the post screen, the load up almost instantly and give you the option of what size you want to post.

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
            X